From advancements in Mobile technologies and the Internet-of-Things (IoT), UNIS has developed comprehensive, proprietary technology platforms to manage the end-to-end life of an order.
Our technology enables you to:
- Make data-driven decisions about changes in your supply chain
- Optimize supply chain operations and reduce related costs
- Eliminate redundancies and manual processes
- Create new revenue streams
Manage the Life-of-an-Order using UNIS Technology
What makes UNIS’ Technology platforms different?
We use the most modern, cutting-edge technologies — from mobile handhelds to tablets, Bluetooth and GPS — to enable frontline employee productivity.
Our platforms integrate seamlessly across all segments of the supply chain. We use technology to integrate the physical (ie. inventory, assets) and the digital (ie. orders, fulfillment) across the supply chain.
UNIS platforms do not rely on 3rd party systems, software or middleware.
Our platforms are cloud-based with real-time online web access for status updates, tracking and reporting.
UNIS Technology in Action
UNIS’ Superior Technology & Software Features
At UNIS, our team of supply chain and logistics experts understand that rapidly changing consumer demands require intelligent resource planning that only logistics providers powered by technology and combined with physical assets can deliver. It’s on this very concept that we’ve developed the UNIS Ecosystem™ to serve our clients’ end-to-end supply chain technology and operational needs.
Yard Management System (YMS)
- Driver arrival and departure management, including check-in and dock assignment
- Truck & trailer data profile capture
- Detention and delay status updates in real-time
Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Route planning, task planning, progress review and more
- Cargo assignment tracking and tendering
- Advanced visibility to cargo transportation and freight tracking
Warehousing Management System (WMS)
- Inventory control across inbound, outbound and DC allocation
- Complete inventory management from inventory checking, cycling, quality control and more
- Integration between inventory control and cost management
Post Sale System
- Returns and repairs management
- Repair appointment scheduling, technician onsite repairs, status & disposition updates, warranty management and parts fulfillment
- Call center operations for customer service and technical support